Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Redo #2 & 3

I can see I missed about blogging about my 7 1/2 habits of learning. I did print out the form about the habits and listed what I hope to achieve through these 23 steps.

I just forgot to blog about it. I found this a very subjective exercise, and thought no one would want to know each individuals goals and how they hope to achieve them.

I have been using all the habits of learning 1. I set a goal of finishing this project, 2. set atime just to concentrate on it, 3. did have many challenging problems, but kept coming back until it finally sunk in or worked. 4. I am armed with many new terms, and sites to enhance the learning . 5. I have learned that the technology is out there, you just have to know where to find it. 6. What would I do with out all the friends who have help me work this far. 7 Whoops! I skipped the step of confidence. I am feeling a little more confident about trying new things. 7 1/2 the best step of all--I have enjoyed playing around with the sites and creating new pictures, cursurs, puzzles, etc.

No comments: