Saturday, August 18, 2007

#20 Youtube

Found this task easier than most. I was able to publish to my blog very easily. I just picked a video and below it was a place to post it. What more can you ask for.

There is some very weird stuff on youtube, it seems people are wasting alot of time on this. Yet there is some interesting pictures etc, and I know I have been e-mailed videos at different times, that I would not have seen any other way.

To use in a library setting- We could keep educational, historical video, even visitor videos etc, that people could log onto all over the world. They could see what Youngstown is all about and its history.

I downloaded this video, because where in the World is Matt Lauer was just on, and I have a real interest in travel information.

I didn't know how to make it smaller?? Any comments out there?

No comments: