Saturday, September 1, 2007

I'm done


My favorite part of theis exercise was the creative sites such as Image Generator, Pyzam, or Meez. I liked creating the crazy pictures, puzzles etc. I am also using the delicious site when keeping travel articles.

It hasn't affected my learning goals, because I was always interested in learning new things. Some of the research site information was more than I will ever need.

There aren't any changes I would have made. I do have satisfaction reaching the goal with an occasional help from my friends. I just wish my mind still retained information like it did 25 years ago.

Yes I would tackle another learning experience

2 comments:

Michele M said...

You made it - congratulations!

Nice Guy said...

That image is huge (almost 1MB, would take a couple minutes to downlon dialup).

Smaller image generators on www.CustomSignGenerator.com.